Tax Day

Procrastinators rejoice!

Today is the day today; T-day for taxpayers. For those of you who are dragging today from being up late last night or still working feverishly to beat the clock, a reprieve is a few days didn't help. Many of us are serial procrastinators and I'm in that group accept more radically so. I overpay my taxes a little and get an extension.
  The truth is, having your taxes done is not as difficult as we make it. Everyone I know dreads them. Sometimes it's because we don't know how it's going to turn out. How many of us fear a huge tax bill that's difficult to pay? And then there's the calculator Marathon... What's deductible ?  What isn't?

  Every year I used to start off with detailed accounting but within a couple of months it looked like someone who does not speak my language fills things out; if at all!  So I changed everything so it was all traceable online: expenses and payments are easily accounted for through credit cards & my bank account.
It's too bad the government doesn't have a system like that to keep track of what it spends.
 Just a thought - I'm Jeff Davis

TAX DAY

Click on the link above, to listen to Jeff's 1-minute thought of the day. 
 Just A Thought is freely distributed and heard on radio and streaming media sites worldwide. Sharing is encouraged, however it is copyright 2016, Universal Transmedia.

Popular Posts